12 spaces for each time-slot. Tours on Saturdays & Sundays in May, June, September & October and also on Wednesdays & Fridays in July & August. Rafting participants must meet at Bissell Park at 9:30 am & 2:00 pm for registration and equipment fitting. Walk-up registration available at the Boardwalk office. Tours may vary in length but usually last 3 to 4 hours. The minimum age of participants is 10 years old. Ability to swim is a requirement.Book Now
- Included: River Bug Raft, Helmet, Personal Flotation Device, Swim-fins, Webbed Gloves, One Safety Guide for Every Seven Rafters, Secure Storage for Personal Items.
- Upgrade Options: E-bikes, Go-Pro and Wet-Suit rentals.
- Eligibility: Must be a minimum of 4 ft in height and over 8 years old, able to swim and in good health.
- Items to Bring: photo identification, signed liability waiver and emergency contact information
- Please read our Terms & Conditions which are required pre-trip reading. By booking with us, you agree to our terms and conditions.